The following selection of quotations from the Talmud is taken from a longer article by Bob & Suzanne Hamrick, that was posted to Rense.
Local cache: http://www.takeourworldback.com/short/ZionismOfGod.pdf
1. "All vows, oaths, promises, engagements, and swearing, which, beginning this very
day or reconciliation till the next day of reconciliation, we intend to vow, promise,
swear, and bind ourselves to fulfill, we repent of beforehand; let them be illegalized,
acquitted, annihilated, abolished, valueless, unimportant. Our vows shall be no vows,
and our oaths no oaths at all." -Schulchan Qruch, Edit. 1, 136.
This is the JewishKol Nidre ("All Vows") Oath which has even been set to morbid Jewish music, and is often heard on the radio. It is even sung as a chant at each Yom Kippur [Jewish New Year service]. Yet the oaths of Talmudic Jews are still accepted in courts of law around the world as though the oaths were actually binding on the Jews, which the Talmud itself denies!
2. "The teachings of the Talmud stand above all other laws. They are more important
than the laws of Moses." -Rabbi Issael, Rabbi Chasbar, et. al.
3. "The decisions of the Talmud are words of the living God. God Himself asks the
opinion of the earthly rabbis when there are difficult affairs in heaven."
-Rabbi Menechen Commentary on Fifth Book
4. "God Himself studies the Talmud standing, he has such respect for that book."
5. "It is more wicked to question the words of the rabbis than those of the Torah."
-Mischna Sanhedryn 11:3
6. "It is forbidden to disclose the secrets of the oral law. He who would do it would be
as guilty as though he destroyed the whole world." -Jektat Chadasz, 171, 3
7. "Every non-Jew who studies the Talmud and every Jew who helps him in it, ought to
die." -Sanhedryn, 59a, Aboda Zora 8-6, Szagiga 13
8. "To communicate anything to a non-Jew about our religious relations would be
equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the non-Jew knew what we teach about them they
would kill us openly." -Libbre David 37
9. "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give
only a false explanation. Whoever will violate this order shall be put to death."
-Libbre David 37
10. "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the non-Jew asks if our books
contain anything against them." -Szaaloth-Utszabot, The Book of Jore 17
Page 40 of 44
11. "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but
beasts..." -Saba Mecia 114, 6
12. "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."
-Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D
13. "God created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be
served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and
condemned to serve the Jew day and night." - Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L
14. "As soon as the King Messiah will declare himself, He will destroy Rome and make a
wilderness of it. Thorns and weeds will grow in the Pope's palace. Then He will start a
merciless war on non-Jews and will overpower them. He will slay them in masses, kill
their kings and lay waste the whole Roman land. He will say to the Jews: 'I am the
King Messiah for whom you have been waiting. Take the silver and gold from the non-
Jew.' " -Josiah 60, 6. Rabbi Abarbanel to Daniel 7, 13
15. "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be sexually violated." -Qboda Sarah 37a
16. "A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl." -Maimonides, Jak. Chasaka 2:2
17. "A Jew may do to a non-Jew female whatever he can do. He may treat her as he
treats a piece of meat." -Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Qruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348
18. "A Jew may misuse the non-Jew female in her state of unbelief."
-Moses Maimonides (“The RaMBaM”), Jak. Chasaka 2:2
19. "If a non-Jew kills a non-Jew or a Jew he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a non-Jew
he is NOT responsible." -Tosefta Qboda 8, 5
20. "It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him
even before he denounces." -Schulchan Qruch, Choszen Hamiszpat
21. "Thou shalt not do injury to thy neighbor, but it is not said, 'Thou shalt not do
injury to a non-Jew.' " -Mishna Sanhedryn 57
22. "When you go to war do not go as the first, but as the last, so that you may return
as the first. Five things has Canaan recommended to his sons: 'Love each other, love
wantonness, love robbery, hate your masters and never tell the truth.'
-Pesachis F. 113B
23. "A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that
he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer." -Schulchan Qruch, Jore Dia
24. "A Jew may rob a non-Jew - that is, he may cheat him in a bill, if unlikely to be
perceived by him." - -Schulchan Arach, Choszen Hamiszpat 348
25. "If a non-Jew wants a Jew to stand witness against a Jew in a Court of Law, and if
the Jew could give fair evidence, he is forbidden to do it; but if a Jew wants a Jew to be
a witness in a similar case against a non-Jew, he may do it."
-Schulchan Qruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 28, Art. 3 and 4
Page 41 of 44
26. "Those who do not confess the Torah and the Prophets must be killed. Who has the
power to kill them, let them kill them openly with the sword. if not, let them use
subterfuge, till they are done away with." -Schulchan Qruch. Choszen Hamiszpat 425.5
27. "All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which, consequently, is
entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe
principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to
morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general' "
-Schulchan Qruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348
28. "Should a Jew inform the non-Jewish authorities that another Jew has much
money, and the other will suffer a loss through it, he must give him remuneration."
-Schulchan Qruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388
29. "How to interpret the word 'robbery.' A non-Jew is forbidden to steal, rob, or take
women slaves, etc., from a non-Jew or from a Jew. But a Jew is NOT forbidden to do
all this to a non-Jew." -Tosefta, Qbda Zara, 5
30. "On the house of the non-Jew one looks as on the fold of cattle." -Tosefta, Erebin, 1
31. "We beg You, O Lord, inflict Your wrath on the nations not believing in You. Take
away, O Lord, all hope from them. Destroy all foes of Your nation."
-Synagaga Judaica, p. 212. Minhagen, p. 23. Crach Chain, 480 Magah.
32. "Everything a Jew needs for his church ritual no non-Jew is permitted to
manufacture, but only a Jew, because this must be manufactured by human beings
and the Jew is not permitted to consider the non-Jew as human beings."
-Schulchan Qruch, Qrach Chaim 14, 20, 32, 33, 39. Talmud Jebamoth 61
33. "A Jewish mid-wife is not only permitted but she is compelled to help a Jewish
mother on Shabbat (Sabbath) and when so doing to do anything which otherwise
would desecrate the Shabbat. But it is forbidden to help a non-Jewish woman even if it
should be possible to help her without desecrating the Shabbat, because she is to be
considered only as an animal." -Schulchan Qruch, Orach Chaim 330
34. "At the time of the Cholhamoed the transaction of any kind of business is forbidden.
But it is permitted to cheat a non-Jew, because cheating of non-Jew at any time
pleases the Lord." -Schulchan Qruch, Orach Chaim 539
35. "The Jews are strictly Forbidden to cheat their brothers and it is considered
cheating already if one-sixth of the value has been taken away from him. Whoever has
cheated his brother has to return it to him. Naturally all that only holds towards the
Jew, to cheat a non-Jew he is permitted and he is not permitted to return to him what
he cheated him out of. Because the Bible says: 'Thou shalt not cheat thy next brother,'
but the non-Jews are not our brethren, but are as mentioned above, worse than dogs."
-Baruch Choszen Haniszpat 227
36.“To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor
toilet, mix with honey and eat it.”-Gittin 69a
37.The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.
Page 42 of 44
38.States that Adam had sexual relations with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.
39.Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations. -Yebamoth 63a
40.States that a Jew may have sex with a three year old girl (specifically, three years
"and a day" old).-Sanhedrin 55b
41.States that a Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine
years old.-Sanhedrin 54b
42."When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."
43.A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A
woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
44.States that no rabbi can ever go to hell. -Hagigah 27a
45.A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.
-Baba Mezia 59b
46.The Rabbis taught: "On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not
have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the
demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic."
47.To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should "take the excrement of a
white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat
the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs."-Gittin 69b
48.It is forbidden for dogs, women or palm trees to pass between two men, nor may
others walk between dogs, women or palm trees. Special dangers are involved if the
women are menstruating or sitting at a crossroads.-Pesahim 111a.
49.A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you God
for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.-Menahoth 43b-44a.
50.States that there is not a whore in the world that the Talmudic sage Rabbi Eleazar
has not had sex with. On one of his whorehouse romps, Rabbi Eleazar learned that
there was one particular prostitute residing in a whorehouse near the sea, who would
receive a bag of money for her services. He took a bag of money and went to her,
crossing seven rivers to do so. During their intercourse the prostitute broke wind.
After this the whore told Rabbi Eleazar: "Just as this gas will never return to my anus,
Rabbi Eleazar will never get to heaven."-Abodah Zarah 17a.
This is just a small sampling of the sacrilegious filth that forms the structural reality of today’s Talmudic Judaism. Read it, and beware.
Page 43 of 44; full-length article at: http://www.rense.com/general75/ZionismOfGod.pdf
Take Our World Back!