How convenient that Randolph Dilloway, the National Alliance "accountant" / handyman turned SPLC and FBI stool pigeon, provided the SPLC with documents such as the invoices for Thomas Mair's subscriptions to the NA, and Mair's purchases such as "a manual from the NA in 1999 that included instructions on how to build a pistol".
And how convenient that Jo Cox happened to be a Friend of Palestine.
And how convenient that Mair's "mental health problems" were already in the public domain as early as 2010.
The Huddersfield Daily Examiner, May 31, 2010, stated, "Thomas Mair, 46, started volunteering at the park after learning about the opportunity through the Mirfield-based Pathways Day Centre for adults with mental health problems." It quoted Mair as saying, "I can honestly say it has done me more good than all the psychotherapy and medication in the world."
Thus, in advance of the Jo Cox murder, just as Brexit had overtaken the internationalists in the polls, the SPLC and intel agencies such as the FBI were well aware via their asset Randolph Dilloway of Thomas Mair's links to so-called "far-right" groups, and his purchase of books that included instructions on making guns. And his "mental health problems" and reference to "psychotherapy and medication" were already common knowledge. This made him the ideal Manchurian Candidate for demonizing nationalists and Brexit supporters. At the same time, the Jewish puppeteers - the real powers-that-be - get to assassinate a Friend of Palestine.
Meanwhile, those who knew Mair "expressed shock at his involvement". His half-brother Duane St Louis insisted that he'd never expressed any racist views, seemed fine having a mixed-race sibling, and "wouldn't hurt a fly".
Update: Following the Thursday, June 16, 2016 murder, a Monday, June 20 report has the headline "FTSE 100 Soars By 2% On Latest Brexit Polls". In the short term, at least, the sad event has had the effect that the globalists were hoping for.
Further update: Fortunately, World Jewry and its cringing lackeys suffered a bitter blow when Britain voted to free itself from the shackles of the European Union, in the historic referendum of June 23, 2016. All the lies and deceptions of the Remain camp were not enough to convince a majority of the people. The next day, David Cameron announced that he would be stepping down as Prime Minister, in time for a new leader to be installed by October.
Here's a history of the betting odds, available at http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result :
As of 10:15 a.m. UK time on June 11, the best odds are Remain 2/5, equivalent to a 71.4% probability, and Leave 9/4, equivalent to a 30.8% probability.
As of 17:57 UK time on June 12, the best odds are Remain 4/9, equivalent to a 69.2% probability, and Leave 21/10, equivalent to a 32.3% probability.
As of 10:20 UK time on June 14, the best odds are Remain 4/6, equivalent to a 60% probability, and Leave 27/20, equivalent to a 42.6% probability.
As of 11:05 UK time on June 15, the best odds are Remain 6/11, equivalent to a 64.7% probability, and Leave 17/10, equivalent to a 37.0% probability.
As of 12:45 UK time on June 16, the best odds are Remain 4/6, equivalent to a 60% probability, and Leave 7/5, equivalent to a 41.7% probability.
After Jo Cox murder, as of 13:00 UK time on June 17, the best odds are Remain 1/2, equivalent to a 66.7% probability, and Leave 9/5, equivalent to a 35.7% probability.
As of 10:25 UK time on June 22, the best odds are Remain 3/10, equivalent to a 76.9% probability, and Leave 3/1, equivalent to a 25% probability.
As of 14:35 UK time on June 23, the best odds are Remain 1/6, equivalent to a 85.7% probability, and Leave 6/1, equivalent to a 14.3% probability.
In a case such as the Jo Cox assassination, it's an open question as to whether it was conspiracy or coincidence. For a cast-iron proof that 9/11 was a Mossad-directed false-flag terror operation, see: http://www.takeourworldback.com/911demolished.htm
Return to Take Our World Back! home page